Isn’t it ironic:
- That a small rudder can control a mighty ship, but we can’t seem to control our tongues?
- That we can know the right thing to do and then choose not to do it?
- That we instinctively want to be served, yet we neglect serving others?
- That we fail to prepare for the unexpected and then are blindsided when it happens?
- That some people don’t make the same mistake twice…they make it like fifty times just to be sure?
- That we expect life to be fair despite all the evidence to the contrary?
- That some people see stumbling blocks where others see stepping stones?
- That some people would rather live in constant drama and turmoil rather than live in peace and contentment?
- That some people are never satisfied even when they have it all?
- That we pay crazy money to those who entertain us, but neglect the ones who educate us and protect us?
- That there are leaders who mistake management for leadership?
- That some people can believe in hell yet don’t believe in God?
- That people can underestimate the power of love and overestimate the power of evil?
- That some people still haven’t learned how to forgive themselves or others?
- That people can put more value on being right than having relationship?
- That there are people who will love things and use people?
- That some parents neglect their children then wonder why they are so angry and are constantly in trouble?
- That some kids are given unrestricted access to the internet, then we wonder how they lost their innocence?
- That we can forget to invest our time and energy in children?
- That some people don’t accept responsibility for their words and actions and then blame others for their problems?
- That everything we love to eat seems like it is bad for us?
- That anything fried is like a drug calling our name?
- That a woman can remember everything wrong that a man has done but she can’t remember where she put her glasses?