1. Life is not fair. Get over it and quit whining.
2. Not everyone is trustworthy. Choose your friends wisely, and learn from your mistakes. Don’t give repeat offenders access to your inner circle.
3. Quit blaming someone else for your choices. You are responsible for the decisions you have made. This is part of growing up…so grow up. Own your mistakes.
4. You have to play the hand you were dealt. Play wisely. Consider the consequences.
5. You have two choices when you look at the glass of life. It is either half full or half empty. You have to choose which one you will drink from. Stay positive!
6. You don’t have to like everyone you work or live with, just learn to respect them and give them their space. If you want respect, give it. Remember that you can’t change anyone. Work on yourself and you will have your hands full.
7. Not everyone is going to like you, so quit trying to please everyone. Just be you…but make it the best you that you want to be.
8. Learn the power of forgiveness. If you forgive someone, they no longer have control over you. That is peace, power, and gives you freedom to move on.
9. Love conquers all. Let love rule your life. If you don’t know where to start, remember that God is love. Love God and love people.
10. Give thanks. Have an attitude of gratitude. A grateful heart will open the door for blessings.
11. Quit worrying about tomorrow. It does no good. Live today to the fullest. Trust God.
12. Learn the power of kindness. A simple act of kindness can help someone make it one more day. Be the person that extends a hand to help those who cannot help themselves.
13. Remember that everyone has issues. Cut them some slack and give them the grace that you need when you are having a rough day.
14. You find your purpose when you find your passion. Find what you are wired to do and you will love the life that you live. Everyone has a gift and a purpose, but we each have to find it on our own. Don’t give up on your dreams and don’t let anyone tell you who you are supposed to be. Let God direct your steps.