- Dream BIG. Nobody on the planet gave Mr. Trump a snowball chance in July in winning the Presidency….and yet, he stunned the world by winning.
- Don’t believe the media and the pollsters. They have their own agenda much of the time and are not just reporting the facts. This of course does not apply to ALL journalists, but it seems that so many of them are breeding fear and negativity that it becomes very difficult to know who is telling the truth anymore.
- If you don’t believe in yourself, who else is going to? One thing is for sure, Mr. Trump is confident in his own abilities and the outcomes.
- Anyone born in America can grow up to be President. You don’t have to be a politician. In fact, it is probably going to be a great asset that Mr. Trump has no debts to pay to the Washington insiders.
- In this day of electronics, be careful what you say and what you do. It is probably being taped by someone and could come back to bite you.
- Don’t let the failures of the past hold you back from walking out your destiny. Mr. Trump has failed on many fronts in his life and yet he has continued to forge forward to reach the top office in the USA and arguably in the world.
- Surround yourself with trusted advisors who can help clarify the decisions to be made. His addition of Mike Pence as VP was brilliant. Governor Pence is well grounded and a solid addition to the Cabinet. Even when Mr. Trump had his show, The Apprentice, he had his daughter and son to counsel him in the board room. Don’t be surprised to see his kids move into the political arena in the near future. I can see Ivanka running for the Presidency someday. His sons are both sharp young men as well and could probably have positions of prominence at some point.
My prayer for the country is that we come together now, put aside our differences, and work together to build a better America. Let’s give him a chance to succeed.