Why is it that some people have a closed heart? Or worse…a cold heart? I just went through open heart surgery. It always makes you come to terms with who you are when you are facing eternity. You think about what you have done (or not done) with your life.
WouldI change anything in the past if I could? Of course I would! Whowouldn’t?
ThingsI have learned in this process:
- Don’t take your health for granted. Bad habits will always catch up with you.
- Tell people you love them while you can. Tomorrow may never come.
- Make things right with God and people. Don’t go to bed mad.
- Don’t let the hardships and tragedies of life jade your heart. Keep an open heart to love God, yourself, and others.
- Don’t waste time. Every minute counts. This life is but a blink in eternity. Learn to relax, but don’t waste time.
- Expect the unexpected. Adapt, improvise, and move on.
Ipray you keep an open and healthy heart.