- Be grateful.
- Say thank you.
- Say I’m sorry.
- Put the needs of others ahead of yourself.
- Be humble.
- Compliment others sincerely.
- Be willing to forgive others.
- Be willing to forgive yourself.
- Control your tongue.
- Keep yourself healthy spiritually, mentally, physically, and emotionally.
- Quit worrying.
- Express your love in word and deed.
- Remember birthdays and anniversaries.
- Stay positive.
- Be teachable.
- Learn from your mistakes and your successes.
- Don’t assume you know everything.
- Value relationships over being right.
- Practice being kind daily.
- Be willing to change.
- Don’t compromise your morals.
It doesn’t cost anything to do the little things, but it can cost you everything if you don’t do them.